Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Discoveries

Laying in a hammock is one of my love-languages... 

Snapchat is addictive, lovely, and one of my most frequent forms of communication.  If you want to communicate with me often, snap me ;) 

Dominican baseball is a get-away for me after hard nights of little sleep, and I have friends here that really want to love me well.

Cafe con lache is good, but I'm still adjusting from my Coffea & Caribou traditions...

I have the little sisters I always thought I didn't want... but I love them!!  They are spunky, creative, smart, loud, quiet, and sweet as can be :)

The DR has BBQ chicken pizza?!?!  it.is.amazing.  We have gone to Pizza Pep twice now, it has become a quick favorite.

Stray dogs can steal your heart, but unlike some people, I choose to stay healthy and never touch them... (cough cough katie)  This is our friend, Coopera.

Power goes out at least once a day, for different amounts of time.  Always have a flashlight and book on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment