Monday, August 12, 2013

Gracias a Dios

for fans that double as hair blow dryers 


 for packages sent from a sweet friend and new games to play with my girls


 for Marilenny being so wonderful, helpful, and generous when it comes to Kindergarten at Doulos


 for a "work day" that didn't involve lesson planning, for all hands on deck, and a school family who serves together


 for a brand new classroom build by service teams, natural light, and "rock stacking" that makes me think of my wonderful mama :)


 for face-timing with this dude, easy Skype dates with my family and friends, and technology all around


 for Saturday morning spent with the Lord, my ipod, and this cappuccino 


 for finding a home for our cute stray puppy friend and reminding me of our adoption into the Lord's family 


 for Gilmore Girls on the ground, a spunky spirit, and a generous family who makes us all family


and again, for snap-chat which lets me experience a rainstorm in Sioux Falls with my mama and Liam

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment