Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Gracias a Dios

Here I am... one week in... this is hard.
I feel exhausted, scared, and under qualified.  
Doulos is an English Immersion school. 
The students are taught in English even though they speak Spanish.  
Tricky, huh?
Doulos English Immersion is K-12.
That means, yep you guessed it, they come to me speaking only Spanish.  
I knew this would be hard, but there is no way to understand how hard.
Thank you Lord for giving me 4 sweet & patient English speaking kiddos, who help me a ton :)
But I am still feeling very weak & weary.  
Thankfully though, I was reminded at church this weekend, that God works best through our weakness.  
I'm giving Him lots to work with these days...

Even though it is so hard to communicate, I am so so so grateful for this group of kiddos.  
They have already stolen my heart.  
Through the hard days and repeated phrases, they give me many reasons to smile.  
Here is our first week as the Kindergarten Family...













Thank you for all the prayers sent my way.
Every single one has been answered.
On to week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment