Monday, October 14, 2013

Discoveries

Things have been good.  
Sure, there have been ups and downs...
But overall, this past week has been good.  
Thanks goes out to lots of friends, both on this island and that other chunk of land :)
And my fam of course.
There have been lots of wonderful "quick chats" that I love!
Those quick chats make me feel more a part of regular life,
which I LOVE.
I was leaving some friends house last night and I thought,
"that was life.  I just did life with them."
and it was good.  
Thank you to everyone, I mean EVERYONE who has been a part of life lately.  
I mean it, I love you.
I do.  

Can I share a few things I've been discovering lately with you?
cool, thanks!

Alexander and I have been discovering that after school time is awesome!  
And very valuable.  

Coconut juice is kinda good and 
if I have my eyes open to see love, it will be there.  

If I study Spanish, I will learn Spanish... #duh 
Priscy is a wonderful study/reading buddy!

Oh my goodness, Lexie and I discovered how AMAZING 
"Hammock Friday" is.
And if you give themes to each day of the week,
the week gets a tad more awesome...

I still miss home.  
Yep, that one is not going away.
Which is great, because I have a FUN and CRAZY home to miss :)  

If Sandy and Darrell invite you to their house (thanks Cortney!)  
SAY YES.
every.single.time.

Facetiming with Liam will NEVER be boring.
I crack up every time we chat.
Little boys get excited about potty training earlier than I thought...

Field Trips are so different in the DR.
Field Trips are crazy great in the DR.
Field Trips are still exhausting in the DR.

Jam sessions at the Pace home are wonderful.
You will laugh, sing, and shake a rattle.
And you will leave smiling.  

Teaching kids outside instead of inside will result in happy kids.  
I should do this way more often.

If I set my cup of coffee next to me...
then lean over...
I will spend the day with a coffee dipped shirt.
#trendy  

What have you been discovering lately?  
Seriously, I want answers.  
:)


2 comments: