Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Discoveries

I've been learning a lot lately.  
Some have been great discoveries!
Others have been a bummer to have to learn.  
But that is just how life is... both the YAY and the YUCK.
(thanks for that Curt, Alicia, & Lexie)
My iPod is gone, hopefully sold for money to buy food for a hungry family...
but that's just hopeful thinking.
All that to say, I no longer have a camera.
So I will have to use the pictures I already had taken and uploaded to share on here.  
This is a {short} glimpse into my recent discoveries...

If I walk to school in tennies I still arrive at the same time, 
and I can not pull off the sneakers & skirt look...

{I know I look a tad on the freaky side here, but I was really excited!}
I have wonderful friends who want to come alongside me in this adventure!  
Sarah created a calendar {w/ velcro!} for me and mailed it to me!!  We love it.

Aileen is a talented artist and she believes I am a "grate" teacher.

I have a much larger gap between my thighs than I was aware of 
and Aileen has faith in my running skills.

This might be too sad for the blog, but I've discovered that my friends are brilliant :)
Several friends wrote letters for different times during this year before I left.  
Jess wrote invitations.  This is my invitation to miss home.  I did :)  
Thanks for the encouragement Jess.  

You can Face Time & Skype at the same time!!  Who knew?  {take that iPod}
I can shop for new shoes at Target w/ Janna 
and ask MaryChar and Nate for their option at the same time!  
Crazy fun discovery!

My room is a hangout room for 2-4 little ones everyday after school.  
And I love it!  
We play music, they read & play with clay, and I get work done.  Win win win!

Miss Sonia is the best!  She is my aid {as of the first day of school} and she is wonderful.
We work as a team well and have fun too :)

What new things have you been discovering lately?  


1 comment:

  1. Auntie Morgan-
    Feet are the best toy a baby can have. Her mama can't take them away when they are dirty. She can't drop them. They are always with her.
    -Niece Hanalei

    ReplyDelete